Germany - Frankfurt
Kenton Black are thrilled to be working with this international consultancy who are currently seeking dynamic Project Managers to join their award winning Data Centre build & design business. The role will be based in Frankfurt.
The role will entail –
• Ensure the project cost plan is managed effectively including reimbursements for variations to the contract.
• To adopt a right first-time ethos with all aspects of the installation.
• To maintain accurate commercial and progress reporting on a regular basis.
• To develop an understanding of our clients’ needs and ensure accurate and factual communications with the client.
• To develop the designs to include site level co-ordination and details which may develop during construction
Experience Required –
• Data Centre experience is desirable but not necessary
• Sound knowledge of M&E services
• Proven experience of managing multiple or large scale projects
• Ability to involve and manage all stakeholders within the project / business
• High involvement in progress reporting
• Knowledge of latest regulations and standards
If you wish to apply for this role please email me your CV at – Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org
23 Mar 2023
Teaching Assistant TA SEN/ SEND Autism, full-time
A lovely, small special educational needs (SEND) school in Swindon are looking to recruit a primary teaching assistant (TA)for their foundation/ key stage 1 class.
This popular special school caters for primary children aged 4
Putney,G. London,United Kingdom
13 Mar 2023
We are looking for unqualified teaching assistants to work in a Sixth Form based in Putney. Role involves supporting students with autism 1:1 and working under direct instructions of ABA tutors. We are looking for candidates who can work 3 to
02 Mar 2023
We are searching for a caring Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN/ SEND TA) to work in a large, bustling primary school starting ASAP until the end of the academic year. The school itself is very busy, and prides itself on
Elland,West Yorkshire,United Kingdom
01 Jan 1900
Workshop Supervisor Vacancy -Elland
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30-5.00pm
My client is recruiting for an experienced Workshop Supervisor for our clients Fleet service department based in the Elland area.
Fantastic benefits package that includes:
22 days holiday + bank Holidays
Competitive starting salary
21 Nov 2022
xcis are working with a PRU in Bolton to recruit an experienced TA to provide in class support as well as support out on enrichment experiences off site.
The PRU is located on good network links and has its own car park.