£30,000 to £45,000 pa
This opportunity would be ideal for an individual who is keen to have maximum exposure to all areas of property management, rather than being pigeonholed in to certain aspects of property management.
Individuals who are keen to avoid corporate politics and inefficient processes will also find this role particularly appealing.
This is a fully rounded and complete property management role, where you will take responsibility for 4-5 client portfolios, which could include: 10-20 service charge schemes, 300 units, multi-million pound in service charges, overseeing FM contracts, contractor management, and tenant management. Depending on your strengths and experience, this would be across a varied portfolio type.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of assets situated around the Midlands, from the Welsh borders to the M1 corridor in the East Midlands.
- Managing a portfolio of commercial properties primarily of a multi occupied nature with common parts. Management will include regular site inspections to ensure sites are maintained to a high standard. The Property Manager will be reporting directly to clients in respect of assets managed.
- Ensuring tenants are adhering to lease terms in respect of repairing obligations and payment of monies due under the terms of the lease (rent, service charge, insurance, utilities etc).
- Manage a range of commercial service charge schemes, including setting budgets, approving invoices, monitoring expenditure against budget and signing off year end reconciliations.
- sourcing and tendering contracts for properties managed. This will include regular maintenance contracts and one off expenditure items. Contractors will be managed by the Property Manager including the monitoring of contractor performance.
Ideally you will be MRICS qualified, but all exceptional candidates with relevant experience will be considered.
West Bromwich,Staffordshire,United Kingdom
15 Nov 2018
Internal Sales and Operations Assistant required for our established, high quality engineering client, based in West Bromwich.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Operations, this is an exciting opportunity to be part of the front line commercial and customer service team.
06 Jun 2017
£30K to £35K pa
Mechanical Design Engineer
Reports to: Design Manager
Department: Building Services Design Department
Salary Bracket: £30,000 - £35,000
Location: Head Office, Bristol
Space Engineering Services are one of the most dynamic refrigeration, heating, ventilation and air conditioning service providers in Europe. We are proud to offer innovative
09 Nov 2018
Graduate Civil Engineer - Essex
We are looking for an ambitious professional Graduate Civil Engineer who is looking to develop their career within a Civil Engineering Environment to join a hard working team in our client’s Chelmsford, Colchester or Brentwood offices.
St Albans,Hertfordshire,United Kingdom
06 Nov 2018
Auto Electrician HGV & Plant
Location: St Albans
Hours of Work: 45 hours per week days 8.30am - 6.00pm to be confirmed
Salary negotiable dependent on skill set & Company Benefits
We are searching for a talented Auto Electrician with experience
Great Yarmouth,Norfolk,United Kingdom
11 Oct 2018
You’ll know your cam belt from crankshaft and be a comfortable working as part of a team trying to fathom the unfathomable as you will be on your own unsupervised. With at least a years’ experience of working within a main