Regional HSE Advisor
20 Aug 2018
Kenton Black Ltd
£40,000 to £45,000 pa
20.9.18 - HSE
|Add this job to my basket|
DescriptionAn excellent opportunity has arisen for a Regional HSE Advisor to join a leading principal contractor, delivering an array of residential properties across the South West, based from the Bristol office. You will be very strong operationally as and able to build relationships whilst managing sub-contractors and their safety output. Due to the nature of the projects, Construction/Housebuilding experience is essential.
Reporting into the Head of Health & Safety you will be:
- Undertaking monitoring of the health, safety and the environment processes.
- Ensuring site-based management are focused on delivering a safe and healthy working environment.
- Advising sites on Project-specific health, safety and environment issues.
- Working proactively to identify potential risks and areas for continuous improvement
- An integral team member in driving safety across their site portfolio in the region
- A confident communicator able to manage up as well as down
You will be an experienced, confident professional with a passion for Health & Safety, plus an ability to work with people to improve performance. You will also be:
- NEBOSH Construction or General-qualified (ESSENTIAL)
- Safety & Health Diploma-qualified (NEBOSH, NVQ, NCRQ – (PREFERABLE)
- Experienced in Construction projects and Associated hazards (ESSENTIAL)
- Experienced in Housebuilding (PREFERABLE)
This is an excellent chance for you to join an industry leader in a burgeoning residential sector with great development opportunities. You will earn an excellent package between £40-45,000 plus car and other corporate benefits (dependant on experience) it provides an excellent opportunity to join an industry-leading contractor and forward-thinking Health & Safety team.
BenefitsPlus car and package
25 Jul 2018
£26K to £38K pa
Vehicle Technician - MAIN DEALER! Want to earn up to £26k Plus Bonus? Are you an NVQ Level 3 technician? From an independant background or just completed college? Or Main Dealer expereince? Either way, our client - a well regarded multi franchised dealer group would like
London Bridge,G. London,United Kingdom
11 Sep 2018
£30K to £34K pa
As we lead into Autumn after a strong Summer period for my client, they need you to join their established and growing team if you're an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant looking to work on large scale residential schemes in London! For
Belfast,County Antrim,United Kingdom
17 Aug 2018
£20K to £26K pa
Sales Advisor- MONDAY-FRIDAY I am currently looking for 8 sales advisors who can interact well with customers and work for a huge global organisation To excel in this role, you will need to develop a good understanding of customer needs in order to
27 Aug 2018
Customer Service Advisor - Immediate Starts available Full training provided Manchester City Centre £17,900 starting salary paid fortnightly Bonus earnings up to £450 per month Shifts Monday - Sunday - 5 days on 2 days off The Role of the Customer Service Advisor will be to take
Heathrow,G. London,United Kingdom
03 Aug 2018
£25K to £30K pa
Working a 4 on 4 off Day Shift you will be responsible for all aspects of Air Freight Imports including processing Customs clearances. Our client is a large well established Freight Forwarder who is able to offer excellent prospects for future career