Cleckheaton,West Yorkshire,United Kingdom
Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for a service based in Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire. We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join this small service. This service provides nursing and residential care for elderly residents, younger adults and also provides support for individuals with physical difficulties.
This service is recruiting for the following:
• 1 x full time position to work day shifts.
• 2 x part time positions to work night shifts.
The salary for this role is a £15.45 per hour.
PERSON SPECIFICATION - Skills/Qualifications
• You will be RGN or RMN qualified with a current NMC pin
• Previous experience within a Nursing Home however, this is not essential
• Keen interest of working with Elderly patients is desirable
• Strong and clear knowledge of working with and to CQC guidelines
• Salary £15.45 per hour
• Continuing Professional Development and training
• Annual leave entitlement
• Paid breaks
• You can expect a wide range of responsibilities, from developing tailored care plans to providing medicine safely and delivering excellence across everything you do
• Support, mentor and develop a care team
• Provide and promote outstanding care to all residents within the service
• As a Nurse there is a strong element of autonomy within your role and therefore you must lead by example in your clinical approach
• Work within the NMC code of conduct as well as the Social Care Commission for inspection standards
If you wish to apply or would like further information about this opportunity, please contact Chloe on 0208 064 0778.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful, on this occasion.
By submitting your CV to Medicall Recruitment Ltd you are consenting to Medicall Recruitment Ltd providing you with our services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also authorising Medicall Recruitment Ltd to search for potential opportunities on your behalf. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on our secure and confidential database and its use in order to secure employment.
Manchester,Greater Manchester,United Kingdom
12 Nov 2019
Customer Support Advisor
Salary: £18,200 to £22,000 (incl. bonus)
We're looking for skilled customer support advisors to work in within a call centre environment for a world leading company, dedicated to putting customers at the heart of what the do.
As a Customer
21 Oct 2019
Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for a service based in Bootle, Merseyside. We are recruiting for a Home Manager to join this highly recommended service. This is a large service that provides care for elderly residents and supports
17 Oct 2019
Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for a service based the Liverpool area. We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join this small service. This is a fully compliant service that provides nursing and residential care for elderly residents and
Bradford,West Yorkshire,United Kingdom
15 Oct 2019
Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for a service based in the Bradford Area. We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join this friendly service. This service is fully compliant and has an outstanding local reputation, it provides nursing and
Dubai,UAE,United Arab Emirates
25 May 2018
We have a large number of urgent requirements for procurement positions in the western region of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi on the Arabian Gulf, approximately 50 km west-southwest of the city of Ruwais as follows:
• Contract Manager (LTMA)
• Contract Manager (OSSA)
• Contract Manager