Mustard Enterprises Ltd
Required, Experienced Project Manager to work on large scale, high profile Retail projects throughout EMEA ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget and to Brand standards.
YOU MUST HAVE:
• Min of 6 years previous experience of working in Retail Fit out
• Proficiency in reading and interpreting 2 & 3D CAD drawings.
• Strong organizational. Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
• Excellent negotiator, able to find collaborative resolution to problems.
• Self starter, able to use own initiative and provide solutions to situational conflict.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate appropriately and professionally to all internal and external partners.
• Proven finisher.
Overall you must be a highly organised , numerate individual with a real passion for delivering the very best.
If you'd like to discuss this role further, please contact Gareth Parsons on 01172840068 or email a copy of your most up to date Cv to email@example.com
St Albans,Hertfordshire,United Kingdom
04 Sep 2019
Clearance Required: national Secret (e.g. SC) or NATO Secret.
(a) MANDATORY -The Contractor shall provide manpower support with at least five years of real-world, operational Global Hawk UAV pilotage experience (with Military
21 Oct 2019
Full time, Permanent role
Competitive basic + monthly bonuses
Due to continued company growth, my client is currently looking to add new Customer Service Agents to their Customer Service team. Working for a fun and friendly company, the role is to provide
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
09 Oct 2019
Overall purpose of the role:
This is a full time, permanent position. The successful candidate will work in reception area and during the afternoon provide varied cover to their Central Services team, including main reception duties, filing, scanning of post and general
31 Oct 2019
You will lead a team to formulate and execute portfolio management strategies for a real estate portfolio in commercial and/ or data center asset classes in Europe and USA. The role will entail working closely with onshore asset
22 Oct 2019
Our client is an award-winning state-of-the-art outsource contact centre based in Southen-On-Sea, and we are looking for outstanding customer service professionals to join their team on a fixed term contract.
You must be willing to go the extra mile