An excellent SEND primary school in Streatham Hill is looking for teaching assistants to work alongside children with autism, PMLD and medical needs. The role is to begin immediately on a long-term/indefinite basis.
Pay – From £90 a day.
• 8:30am – 4:20pm.
• Full-time (5 days a week).
• Supporting primary-age pupils with autism, PMLD and medical needs inside and outside the classroom.
• Providing personal care to primary-age pupils with PMLD.
• Large and modern SEND primary school in Streatham Hill purpose built to cater to the needs of children with a wide range of special educational needs.
• Well-connected – 5 minutes from Streatham Hill Station.
• Superb facilities.
• Inclusive and welcoming environment for students and staff.
• Comfortable providing personal care to male and female pupils of primary age.
• Some experience working with children or adults with special needs.
• Willing to learn on the job.
17 Apr 2023
Part time English teacher
Axcis Education are currently helping a special needs school in Radstock who are looking for a teacher to work with them 3.5 days per week until July and starting after the Easter break. This would be teaching low
06 Feb 2023
I am looking for a TA for an ASD Resource Base, part of a lovely school in Patchway. This is a part-time position and you are welcome to do any days/hours which suit, at a minimum of 16 hours per week.
Richmond Upon Thames,G. London,United Kingdom
01 Jan 1900
£25K to £30K pa
A successful electrical wholesaler is looking for an experienced sales person to join their sales team.
You must be able to demonstrate strong sales ability combined with excellent communication and customer service skills.
It is essential that you have previously worked within
Leeds,West Yorkshire,United Kingdom
01 Jan 1900
£60K to £65K pa
Senior Site Engineer
£60k - £65k + Car Allowance + Benefits Package
Construction Build sector
My Client are a Tier 1 Min Contractor that operate nationally from multiple regional offices. Due to increased workload, they have a requirement for
28 Nov 2022
Established in 2001, Axcis Education is the market leading Special Education Needs and Disabilities (SEND) recruitment company. With offices throughout the UK and exclusive relationships with the National Autistic Society and nasen, we provide teachers and support staff to schools