rpc-13 Customer Expe
Do you love the work you do in Strategy Consulting but want more accountability, better work life balance, a collegiate culture and a chance to move into a corporate management role? Are you an expert in TOM / Target Operating Model design looking for something different?
If you have a passion for customer and sales driven strategic transformation, whether in financial services, automotive or any other industry, I would like to speak with you.
We are currently working with the consulting team of a global award winning "Hidden Champion" head-quartered in Munich. This is fast growth business and a joint partnership between a consulting firm and one of the world`s most prestigious automotive companies with the culture and agility of a start-up, having grown from 0 to 350 people in 7 years.
With the service areas including Consulting, Coaching, Qualification, Talents, CX Design and Data Analytics, they offer customers holistic solutions to accompany them on the path of customer-oriented transformation
Their consulting team serves the internal automotive group and external clients across multiple industries with a focus on retail excellence and customer innovation. It is seen as the companies internal talent development ground where consultants are managed towards senior corporate leadership roles in the wider group.
The core pillars of the business are:
- Customer experience management
- Retail intelligence
- Processes and business technology
- Strategy and digital transformation
- Transformation and change
- Retail operations
You will work with the C-Level office leadership delivering Target Operating Model Design Strategy and Execution on the most critical strategic programs including:
- Conception and implementation of Target Operating Model projects with a focus on creating a company's future operating model
- How can the ideal customer interaction be enabled and optimally supported throughout the design and implementation of the new Target Operating Model?
- How can future growth be scaled efficiently?
- How can the internal processes be aligned and optimized in line with the Target Operating Model?
- How can stringency and success be made transparent and measured?
- Advising our customers on the definition of a customer-centric and integrated customer experience across all channels and touchpoints
- Identification and description of the necessary internal transformations (including with regard to workflows and activities, systems and functionalities, competencies and organizations, KPIs and governance as well as the interaction of these dimensions)
- Advising our customers on establishing sustainable, flexible and agile working methods of the future (New Work)
- Accompanying customers in the implementation of the transformation and new forms of work in line with new Target Operating Model
- General support for business development activities to acquire new customers
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
17 Sep 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented developer to join a dedicated team in working on mobile applications. The ideal candidate will be proactive and driven with a passion for building quality software that you take pride in.
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
14 Apr 2021
Our client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior Fund Administrator - Private Equity.
Overall purpose of the role;
The purpose of this position is to carry out routine day-to-day administration of fund structures under the direction of a
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
23 Jul 2021
Our client is a fund administration services company seeking to recruit an AVP Private Equity Fund Accounting. This role is open for candidates who are either looking for a permanent or contract role.
Overall purpose of the role:
As a core member of
Heathrow,G. London,United Kingdom
20 Aug 2021
A great opportunity for candidates looking to begin their career in the freight and logistics industry as a Junior Ocean Import Clerk.
Full training will be provided on the job.
Battersea,G. London,United Kingdom
13 Nov 2018
Adjacency are delighted to be part of a food revolution and support in building this globally recognised brands team. Operating within the FMCG arena, the organisation owns a number of exciting brands, where the market is constantly changing and developing through