rpc-5 SC Op Model De
Do you love the work you do in Strategy Consulting but want more accountability, better work life balance, a collegiate culture and a chance to move into a corporate management role? Are you an expert in TOM / Target Operating Model design looking for something different?
If you have a passion for customer and sales driven strategic transformation, whether in financial services, automotive or any other industry, I would like to speak with you.
We are currently working with the consulting team of a global award winning "Hidden Champion" head-quartered in Munich. This is fast growth business and a joint partnership between a consulting firm and one of the world`s most prestigious automotive companies with the culture and agility of a start-up, having grown from 0 to 350 people in 7 years.
With the service areas including Consulting, Coaching, Qualification, Talents, CX Design and Data Analytics, they offer customers holistic solutions to accompany them on the path of customer-oriented transformation
Their consulting team serves the internal automotive group and external clients across multiple industries with a focus on retail excellence and customer innovation. It is seen as the companies internal talent development ground where consultants are managed towards senior corporate leadership roles in the wider group.
The core pillars of the business are:
- Customer experience management
- Retail intelligence
- Processes and business technology
- Strategy and digital transformation
- Transformation and change
- Retail operations
You will work with the C-Level office leadership delivering Target Operating Model Design Strategy and Execution on the most critical strategic programs including:
- Conception and implementation of Target Operating Model projects with a focus on creating a company's future operating model
- How can the ideal customer interaction be enabled and optimally supported throughout the design and implementation of the new Target Operating Model?
- How can future growth be scaled efficiently?
- How can the internal processes be aligned and optimized in line with the Target Operating Model?
- How can stringency and success be made transparent and measured?
- Advising our customers on the definition of a customer-centric and integrated customer experience across all channels and touchpoints
- Identification and description of the necessary internal transformations (including with regard to workflows and activities, systems and functionalities, competencies and organizations, KPIs and governance as well as the interaction of these dimensions)
- Advising our customers on establishing sustainable, flexible and agile working methods of the future (New Work)
- Accompanying customers in the implementation of the transformation and new forms of work in line with new Target Operating Model
- General support for business development activities to acquire new customers
09 Sep 2021
Our tier-one civil engineering client is looking to appoint an Environmental Advisor. The position will be based in Hertford and is working with a large construction organisation that is a market leader in heavy civils projects - currently engaged on the
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
18 Aug 2021
Our client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior AML Analyst. This is a temporary role for a period of 4 months.
Overall purpose of the role:
As a Senior AML Analyst specialising in Anti-money Laundering (AML) / Counter
13 Sep 2021
Axcis Education is currently dealing with an inspirational special school in Salford who are looking for a teaching assistant on a supply basis. This role will begin in September and will be on a long term basis.
The ideal candidate will have
Caerphilly,South Glamorgan,United Kingdom
18 Aug 2021
Clear Sky Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting on behalf of an established manufacturing organisation in the Caerphilly area. On their behalf, we are seeking to recruit a small number of Operatives to join their team on a temporary to permanent
26 Apr 2021
£30000 - £40000
Monday - Friday
Our Client is a South Liverpool accountancy practice looking to recruit an experienced Practice Accountant to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for a portfolio of clients