Seeking a Senior Microsoft 365 Digital Workplace Engineer on behalf of our client, a leading online gaming provider to be based in Gibraltar or work remotely!
You must have very strong VMware and Microsoft skills ensuring all company VMware clusters (Production + Corporate) and all Microsoft services are well maintained, regularly patched, and updated to ensure their good health and overall reliability.
Senior Microsoft 365 Digital Workplace Engineer Responsibilities:
• Maintaining company VMware clusters (Corporate and Production)
• Design, implement and administer routine scripts with PowerShell
• Design, implement and administer Windows systems and environments with deep understanding of DHCP / DNS, Active Directory and Group
• Working in a Cloud first environment with focus on providing services to users from any location
• Maintain internal security standards, administering and developing internal antivirus, DLP and authentication software and hardware
• You will be required to be flexible, supporting ongoing and future enhancement projects and initiatives, and participate in a 24/7, 365-day rota
for on-call support
• Networking skills with an understanding of typical TCP/ UDP ports and the ability to test for required firewall changes
• Administer email security proxy technology such as Mimecast
• Promote the vision of a Cloud / design supporting a HA environment
Senior Microsoft 365 Digital Workplace Engineer Skills/Experience:
• 5+ years’ experience in Systems Administration
• Strong Skills in VMware vSphere, vCenter and ESXi
• Experience with full life-cycle engineering (design, test, commission, administration)
• Working knowledge of fundamental protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS)
• Proficient with Windows system administration, including Server, storage, networks, and software
• Working experience with continuous integration/continuous development
• Experience with cloud architectures
• VMware ESXi 6.7 – 7.0
• In depth knowledge of Intune and Cloud client management
• Manging and administrating Azure
• In depth knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy administration
• Windows Server 2016 - 2019
• Office 365 Administration
• In depth knowledge of DHCP and DNS administration
• Exchange Online Full Administration
Apply today or get in touch at info@Zestrill.com for the full specification!
Enfield,G. London,United Kingdom
01 Jan 1900
Senior Technician/MOT Tester
Our client, a workshop in Enfield, is looking to recruit a Senior Technician/MOT Tester to complement their existing team.
You will be required to accurately diagnose problems, service and undertake general repairs.
To apply please contact Peter Holmes
Motorvation cover all of
Feltham,G. London,United Kingdom
20 Feb 2023
An outstanding SEN school based in Feltham, TW13, which caters for pupils with autism aged 4-18, are seeking an inspirational Science Lead teacher to join them ASAP
Within this role, as an Science Lead Teacher, you will lead small classes across
06 Mar 2023
Are you a compassionate individual looking for your next challenge? Do you want to make a difference to the lives of children? Are you looking for a rewarding career where no two days are the same?
Have you considered becoming a
14 Feb 2023
I am delighted to be working exclusively with a large mainstream secondary school in The Forest Of Dean who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work primarily on a 1-1 basis with children with SEN predominantly Autism, Global Delay and
30 Dec 2022
Primary Teaching Assistant TA SEN/ SEND, ASAP start, Mon to Fri during term-time 8.30 to 3.30
Here at Axcis we are recruiting a creative, enthusiastic teaching assistants (TA) for a full-time role in a lovely primary school in Swindon.
The role is to