2M Employment Solutions Limited
£40,000 to £48,000 pa
Senior Project Engineering Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £48,000 depending on skills and experience. Other company benefits apply.
Who are Projective Ltd
Projective Ltd is an innovative, fast growing process and engineering consultancy, specialising in utilities and process engineering projects. We sell consultancy, engineering design and project delivery services. Our customers range from large blue chip companies to SME’s in the UK and overseas. Projective works with the latest technologies and ground breaking designs to bring sustainable utilities and process solutions to our customers.
We are based in Fleet, Hampshire, which is 40 minutes from London, borders the counties of Berkshire and Surrey, and is on the mainline train route from London Waterloo.
Projective has an immediate requirement for experienced project managers to join the team. Candidates must have excellent client management skills and have previously held a client facing role at a senior engineering level.
Candidates will also have design and project management experience and be able to demonstrate experience in several of the following areas:
• Scope, schedule, cost and risk management
• Preparing project documentation, writing reports and giving presentations
• Managing contractors on site including HS&E management
• Management of an engineering team to ensure on time delivery and customer satisfaction
• Knowledge of utilities systems including boilers & steam plants, refrigeration & cooling systems, compressed air systems and water treatment
• Sizing of process and/or utilities equipment, pumps, valves and pipework vessels
• Equipment selection and tender evaluation
• Checking and validation of engineering calculations completed by Engineers.
Candidates must demonstrate a high level of customer focus and present excellent communications skills both written and verbal
Qualifications and Additional Requirements:
• Relevant engineering experience at or approaching chartered status
• Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
• PC Literate – MS office, MS Project
• Resident in the UK
• Current Driving Licence and access to a car
Projective offers a competitive remuneration package of £40,000 - £48,000 depending on skills and experience. Other company benefits apply.
In order to continue your application, please click 'Apply' now.
St Albans,Hertfordshire,United Kingdom
04 Sep 2018
£45K to £60K pa
Unbelievable opportunity for a BIM Coordinator/Manager to join a firm just North of London who are delivering incredible Worldwide recognised schemes.
If you're hugely passionate about BIM and its impact on improving the built environment and you're looking for a role
Hemel Hempstead,Hertfordshire,United Kingdom
25 Sep 2018
A great opportunity for a Vehicle Technician to join one of the UK's leading employers.
The team needs an experienced MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician to join their busy service centre in Hemel Hempstead
> Basic salary £24,000 to £27,000
> Great bonus making
27 Sep 2018
Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
This is an exciting time for a Principal Mechanical Design Engineer to join the design team of this forward thinking, award winning MEP design consultancy in their young growing practice in Bristol. They have several offices throughout the
Welshpool,Powys (North),United Kingdom
11 Oct 2018
£25K to £30K pa
Are you an experienced Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking for a new role?
Are you experienced within Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management?
Due to company growth, Kingscroft have been asked to recruit for an experienced Assistant Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our
Milton Keynes,Buckinghamshire,United Kingdom
13 Aug 2018
£25K to £30K pa
Prospering established Architects are hiring within their Milton Keynes office as their Blue-Chip client base give them the luxury of a healthy work pipeline well into 2019. If you are a Part 2 Assistant with eye catching skills you could join