£65,000 to £85,000 pa
BS 08/09/22 BSPM
A new opportunity for a Senior Project Manager has arisen in the Oxfordshire area working on a package of main works on HS2 circa £110m value. The project is approx. 3 years long in duration, involving major earthworks, drainage, culverts, highways and structures associated with the construction of a new section of railway line.
This is an opportunity that should appeal to an experienced Project Manager who is looking to work for a respected contractor on a wide range of civil engineering projects, including flagship civil engineering projects.
Candidates will ideally have:
• A relevant qualification in Civil Engineering or Construction (i.e. Degree/HND/HNC or equivalent).
• A strong knowledge of heavy Civil Engineering, incorporating aspects such as earthworks, muckshift, remediation, groundworks, structures, drainage, highways and tunnels and other related infrastructure.
• Experience of planning and programming work, including cost planning. (Advantageous)
• Strong knowledge of legislation and regulations used within the Civil Engineering & Infrastructure sectors.
• Strong IT skills.
• Strong management ability, including clear communication skills.
• Previous experience working in a similar role, as a Project Manager, on relevant Infrastructure projects such as Highways/Rail schemes etc.
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline.
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence.
• CSCS card
• £55,000 - £85,000 basic salary (dependent on experience)
• Company car / car allowance
• Healthcare, pension and generous holiday entitlement
• Market leading company bonus scheme
• Abundance of secured work in geographical area
For more information please apply to this position or email firstname.lastname@example.org
05 May 2023
Axcis are looking for an assertive and clear-headed individual with a calm and empathetic nature to work in a school in Taunton. The school is looking to recruit an experienced teaching assistant to join their pro-active team.
This is a full-time position
20 Feb 2023
SEN Teaching assistant opportunities for Special needs school in Bath, full time or part time.
Axcis Education are appealing to anyone looking for full time or part time work to support students at a special needs school in Bath. Opportunities here
10 Feb 2023
Student Jobs/ Graduate Roles in Schools
Are you a current student studying at University?
Do you have experience working with children or teenagers?
Would you like to work part-time alongside your studies?
Here at Axcis we are looking for enthusiastic and empathetic students to work
28 Oct 2022
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Can see yourself at a forward thinking firm of chartered accountants who offer genuine scope for progression?
Public Practice recruitment specialists, Crowe Watson, are delighted to be working with a highly
14 Nov 2022
• 2 primary teaching assistant vacancies available in Year 4 and Year 6
• Mainstream primary school near King’s Cross station
• Days: Monday to Friday
• Hours: 08:30 – 3:30pm
• Contract: long-term basis
Two teaching assistants (1 in Year 4 and 1 in Year 6) are