£55,000 to £65,000 pa
BS 17/11/22 SSAO
Senior Site Agent
Up to £65,000
Our client is a top multi-disciplinary principal contractor who currently has an opportunity within their HS2 division for a Senior Site Agent to work on multiple large infrastructure and heavy civils schemes valued between £5m – £200m.The successful candidate will be required to cover sites located from Birmingham to Bicester, as living within a reasonable commute of the M40 corridor would be preferable.
The business is the largest employee-owned contractor in the UK, with a strong family-oriented ethos and is listed as one of the top 25 companies to work for in the UK.
With a turnover exceeding £700 million the business undertakes major multi-disciplinary construction projects within Building, Civil Engineering, Demolition, Land Remediation, Land Restoration, Sports & Leisure, and Rail.
• £65,000 basic salary (dependent on candidate experience)
• Car Allowance or Company Car and fuel card
• Healthcare, 6% pension and generous holiday entitlement
• Market leading bonus scheme
• Experience working as a Site Agent or above
• Main contractor background
• Experience working on Major Civils Infrastructure schemes
• Preferably BSc degree qualified
• UK driving licence.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black, Birmingham!
08 Feb 2023
Novax Recruitment is looking for care assistant who can do personal care and general support to older people and people with dementia who need long term residential care.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing and grooming)
- Supporting with eating
06 Feb 2023
Manufacturing Engineer Assembly and Integration
6 months +
• As a Manufacturing Engineer within the unit & missile assembly manufacturing facility your focus will be to ensure that our products are built efficiently and to budget. A key member of the
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
01 Jan 1900
Our client is a private equity firm seeking to recruit an Investor Services Administrator, Guernsey.
Overall purpose of the role:
To establish and maintain in-depth relationships with and knowledge of the limited partners invested in the company’s private equity funds and related entities
01 Jan 1900
£30K to £35K pa
The team needs an experienced MOT Tester to join their busy service centre Barrow in Furness
Join a strong, national company with a reputation for stability, be secure in a changing world.
>Basic range from £30,000 - £33,000
>Plus performance bonuses (£4,000)
>Great, market leading
01 Jan 1900
£30K to £50K pa
Bodyshop (Smart Repairer)
Our client, based in the Greater Manchester area, is looking to recruit a mobile smart repairer to complement their existing team. The main role is reparing and painting dents.
Bodyshop or smart repair experience required
The role is Monday to Friday.