£25,000 to £28,000 pa
Service Advisor Vacancy - Maidstone
Salary: Up to £25,000 basic + Bonus
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm, Saturdays on a rota
We have a new vacancy for a Service Advisor for my client’s main dealership in Maidstone. Excellent opportunity for a Service Advisor to join a high performing team. This role suits a Service Advisor looking for a long-term role.
Fantastic benefits package that includes:
- Competitive starting salary.
- Company pension scheme.
- Will be to meet and greet customers bringing their vehicles to the car dealership for scheduled & non-scheduled servicing and repairs.
- Support the aftersales function and the various staff members in the department such as junior service advisers, workshop controllers & assist the service manager in the day to day running of a busy after sales department.
- Upselling any existing products to new and existing customers.
- Minimum 1 year’s customer service experience in the Automotive Industry.
- Knowledge of Kerridge or Pinnacle would be advantageous.
- Full UK Driving License.
Consultant – Yvonne Martin
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.
16 Mar 2023
Crowe Watson Recruitment is partnering with a leading, well-established accountancy practice in Cockermouth, seeking a dynamic and experienced Accounts Manager to join their team on a hybrid remote basis. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a supportive team that
01 Jan 1900
Used Car Sales Executive - Perrys Kia Burnley
Hours: To be discussed
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Perrys are one of the UK’s largest Car Dealership Groups having served customers since 1908 with over 50 branches across the country. Official franchised dealer
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
31 Jan 2023
Axcis are looking for multiple candidates who have experience dealing with Challenging Behaviour, to work within a classroom setting across our Birmingham Schools. We are looking for strong minded candidates who can work 1:1 with children in Primary, Secondary and Special
17 Nov 2022
£65K to £75K pa
Up to £75,000
Our client is a top multi-disciplinary principal contractor who currently has an opportunity within their HS2 division for a Project Manager to work on multiple large infrastructure and heavy civils schemes valued between £5m – £200m.The successful
14 Nov 2022
We are currently working with a lovely mainstream school in the Banbury area. They are a mainstream primary school and pride themselves on being able to meet each individual child's needs wherever possible. They are currently looking for a SEND teaching