Tiger Resourcing Solutions Ltd
CAF - Supp Analyst
Recruitment advert for Service & Support Analyst
Job title: Service & Support Analyst
Job Reference: ME836
Contract: Permanent, Full Time 35 hours per week (shifts between 8am and 6pm)
Location: Kings Hill with occasional London visits and Hybrid working
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Service & Support Analyst.. You will be an integral part of our team who is passionate about providing 1st & 2nd line support to over 500 internal users across 2 sites including remote workers.
You will act as the single point of contact for all IT based Incidents & Requests working primarily within a Microsoft MMD, RDS Thin Client & Apple product environment. The role will be split between the IT Service Desk & End User Computing teams where you will provide outstanding 1st line customer service as well as remote and deskside technical support.
EXTERNAL: At CAF you will be joining an international workforce who are passionate about accelerating society’s progress towards a fair and inclusive future for all. We are people centred, driven by innovation and together we are building a leading great and safe place to work.
INTERNAL: We are passionate about accelerating society’s progress towards a fair and inclusive future for all. We are people centred, driven by innovation and together we are building a leading great and safe place to work.
In return for joining as our Service & Support Analyst you will receive:
• 6 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
• Excellent – on-going training programme
• Excellent pension scheme
• Private Health care cover
• Life assurance
• On-going learning and development
• Annual flu vaccination
• Employee Assistance programme to support your health and wellbeing
• Volunteering day
• Sodexo Discount Platform
As our Service & Support Analyst your key responsibilities will include:
• Provide 1st line support via telephone, ITSM tools, Email & Walk-ins for all IT, Network, Telephony, Remote Access & desktop Incidents and Requests.
• Log and perform analysis including accurate prioritisation of all Incidents, diagnosing and providing high levels of resolution at initial point of contact
• Provide 2nd line support via telephone, ITSM tools and deskside for all issues escalated from 1st line and working with 3rd line where necessary to facilitate resolution.
• Provide support 1 day per 1.5 weeks at our London satellite office
• Hardware/Software support including Maintenance and configuration of the Microsoft desktop MMD, Apple mobile estate and meeting video conferencing.
• User Administration activities across IT controlled systems including unlock/resets and starters/leavers.
• Manage 3rd party supplier relationships when required during day to day support activities
• Support the Service Desk Manager towards continued improvement of team processes and customer experience
Skills required of our Service & Support Analyst:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in previous Service Desk & Desktop roles which includes knowledge of Incident & Request disciplines (ITIL Foundation desirable)
• Strong analytical & problem solving skills with great attention to detail
• Excellent telephone manner, face to face & written communications
• Knowledge & experience of PC hardware / software setup and configuration including Windows 10/11, mobile device management (MS InTune & Defender desirable), Active Directory, Office & ITSM logging tools.
• Confidence to deal professionally with staff at all levels in the organisation
• Highly motivated, pragmatic and energetic team player, positive, determined and driven with a can-do attitude
Manchester,Greater Manchester,United Kingdom
11 Jan 2023
Are you an experienced tax professional looking for a new and exciting opportunity with a leading firm?
Public Practice recruitment specialists, Crowe Watson, are working with a Top 20 firm of accountants who are seeking a highly motivated Private Client Tax Semi
15 Dec 2022
Akton recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Care Arranger to join the team at Sefton Council.
Job role – Sefton Council
The post will be responsible for gathering and collating information from care providers, predominantly care homes, and then circulating it
30 Nov 2022
Axcis are currently recruiting for Youth Workers to support vulnerable pupils in across various SEND settings and schools in Newport and surrounding including Newport
We are an education agency that specialise in special educational needs and disabilities and have work in mainstream,
01 Jan 1900
£24K to £26K pa
Company Details and Job Overview:
Based on the outskirts of St. Helens, within easy commute from the M6, my client is a rapidly growing market leader and are seeking to recruit an experienced Credit Control Assistant to join their existing team. Due
29 Dec 2022
Teaching Assistants Swindon TA SEND SEN Special Education Needs
Here at Axcis we are searching for confident teaching assistants (TA) for various roles across a large, welcoming secondary school in Swindon. There is easy access by public transport, as well as free