Keighley,West Yorkshire,United Kingdom
Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for a service based in Keighley, West Yorkshire. We are recruiting for a Staff Nurse to join this friendly service. This service is fully compliant and has an outstanding local reputation, it provides nursing and residential care for elderly residents and also provides support for individuals with dementia and physical difficulties.
This service is recruiting for a full-time position to work day shifts and the salary for this role is a very competitive £20.00 per hour.
PERSON SPECIFICATION - Skills/Qualifications
• You will be RGN or RMN qualified with a current NMC pin
• Previous experience within a Nursing Home however, this is not essential
• Keen interest of working with Elderly patients is desirable
• Strong and clear knowledge of working with and to CQC guidelines
• Salary £20.00 per hour
• Continuing Professional Development and training
• Annual leave entitlement
• You can expect a wide range of responsibilities, from developing tailored care plans to providing medicine safely and delivering excellence across everything you do
• Support, mentor and develop a care team
• Provide and promote outstanding care to all residents within the service
• As a Nurse there is a strong element of autonomy within your role and therefore you must lead by example in your clinical approach
• Work within the NMC code of conduct as well as the Social Care Commission for inspection standards
If you wish to apply or would like further information about this opportunity, please contact Chloe on 0208 064 0778.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful, on this occasion.
By submitting your CV to Medicall Recruitment Ltd you are consenting to Medicall Recruitment Ltd providing you with our services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. You are also authorising Medicall Recruitment Ltd to search for potential opportunities on your behalf. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on our secure and confidential database and its use in order to secure employment.
11 Nov 2019
£25K to £26K pa
Clear Sky Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for an experienced Occupational Therapist for our established client based in Borehamwood.
Note: In addition to these functions’ employees are required to carry out such duties as may reasonably be required or been
Manchester,Greater Manchester,United Kingdom
06 Nov 2019
Banking Support Advisor
Apply today, I will be in contact to progress your application!
Full Flexibility required for shifts
£18,200 starting salary + monthly and annual bonus
Who we`re looking for;
We are looking for customer service professionals from all walks of life
04 Nov 2019
A specialist Employment Solicitors based on the Wirral are looking to add an experienced Employment Solicitor to their team.
The firm are seeking an experienced employment solicitor, acting mainly, if not exclusively, for employers. The firm is made up of a
Belfast,County Antrim,United Kingdom
10 Sep 2019
£16,500 to £18,500 pa
Inbound Call Centre Advisor
Are you looking for an opportunity as a Customer Service Advisor? Our client based in Belfast, is looking for someone that is motivated and passionate about customer service working in a retentions team.
Benefits for a Customer Service Advisor:
18 Sep 2018
£22K to £25K pa
Great Job for you, as a Service Technician for a German Main Dealer, based in Peterborough Cambridgeshire,
beautiful modern workshop and Dealership.
What you will bring to the role
. FULL UK DRIVERS LICENCE
. QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE TO THE ROLE