Tiger Resourcing Solutions Ltd
Crawley,West Sussex,United Kingdom
CT 33775 Stores Craw
To work within the Stores areas providing an efficient service to both internal and external customers. To perform a variety of Stores duties in a safe and accurate manner, under the supervision of the Stores Controller.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Goods In: Checking inbound supplier deliveries against delivery notes and process these on SAP. Checks for condition, quantity, and accuracy. Escalate any issues to the Buyer Team (internal stakeholder).
• Comply with all Work Instructions and Process Documents to ensure audit compliance and accuracy
• Accurately and safely put stock away in the Store racking and picking bin locations
• Process receipt of faulty and repaired serialsied parts (returned from Field) using Metrix, ensuring accuracy of information and input throughout each process
• Inform the relevant internal departments of incoming goods and ensure that all goods received are identified against an order and appropriate documentation is completed.
• Ensure that all stock, project, and engineer orders/requisitions/material requests are processed in a timely, accurate manner in order to provide a good level of service and a clear audit trail.
• Undertake stock checking and perpetual inventory counting in accordance with pre-arranged schedules, or on an as and when required basis in order to maintain accurate stock records. Work with the Stores Controller to ensure any discrepancies are identified and if possible, resolved.
• To maintain an accurate stock location system at all times.
• To carry out all tasks in a manner that is safe to both yourself and all other company employees and visitors to site
• Operate the Manual Handling equipment as per training provided e.g. hand pallet trucks, ladders, trollies, packing equipment, tools, and materials.
• Operate the Forklift Trucks correctly, safely, and competently at all times. Carry out and record daily checks and routine user maintenance such as cleaning, topping up battery levels, charging, clear windshield.
• Maintain security throughout the stores restricting entry to authorized or accompanied persons and to ensure that all persons entering and using the Stores comply with Health and Safety Regulations.
• Undertake training as required and develop personal skill levels deemed necessary to meet the needs of CTS job requirements
• Maintain a high standard of Housekeeping consummate with safe working practices in both the Stores and the outside Yard and report all hazards directly to the Stores Controller or Manager.
• Keep the Stores Controller informed of any adverse circumstances, Personnel or Equipment issues that could adversely affect the efficient operation of the department or the deterioration of services to its customers.
• Comply with security in accordance with established policies and procedures of the organisation.
• Comply with company’s values and adherence to all company policy and procedures. In particular comply with the code of conduct, quality, security and occupational health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
• In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder is required to perform other duties assigned by their manager from time-to-time, as may be reasonably required of them.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Skills, knowledge, qualifications, and experience:
• IT literate – MS Word and Excel.
• Experienced in operating Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Warehouse Management System (WMS) computer systems, ideally SAP and Metrix
• Previous experience of working in a stores/warehouse environment
• Hold a current Forklift Truck license
• Used to working to tight deadlines
• Use of Safe Manual Handling techniques
• Experienced in a heavily controlled and audited ISO and H&S environment
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy with regards to basic numerical tasks and data entry
15 Jun 2023
Axcis Education are working with an alternative provision in Torbay, who are seeking a teaching assistant to deliver academic intervention. The position is full time, working Mon-Fri between 8.30 and 15.30 (term time only). However, the school will consider part time
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
01 Jan 1900
Our client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Securities Operations Specialist.
Overall purpose of the role:
Security transfer of assets, settlements, and elements of Asset Servicing. Responsibilities will include the preparation of the receive free and delivery
08 Mar 2023
Looking for a challenging new role as a Public Practice Audit Supervisor? Look no further than Crowe Watson, the recruitment specialists in Nottingham!
We are currently working with a highly respected firm of Chartered Accountants in Nottingham who are seeking a skilled
Waltham Cross,Hertfordshire,United Kingdom
02 Feb 2023
Nursing Home Manager
Location: Deal, Kent
Salary: Circa £58,000
On behalf of a truly lovely company, we are looking for a Home Manager to take over the day to day running of their home located in Deal, Kent. This medium sized home is friendly
01 Jan 1900
£25K to £35K pa
An Assistant Autocentre Manager is required by an exciting national employer in Reading
Perfect opportunity for an ambitious MOT Tester or Vehicle Technician with customer service skills
as well as an experienced Assistant Manager, Service Advisor, Customer Service Advisor or Supervisor.
>Basic salary to