GardPass Security Recruitment Limited
St Albans,Hertfordshire,United Kingdom
Clearance Required: National Secret (e.g. SC) or NATO Secret
• 5+ years’ experience in System Administration of systems in a in a large environment with Windows Server 2012/2016. Windows 7/10 Workstation. Windows Active Directory, Group Policy Management, Site Management and DNS.
• Solid time management skills with the ability to plan and implement multiple initiatives and deadline-driven workloads.
• Detail-oriented, proactive self-starter and self-motivated professional. Excellent teamwork skills.
• Experience with management and operational use of systems monitoring tools and configuration management tools (SCCM)
• Experience with Application Packaging
• Experience deploying, configuring and managing enterprise solutions
• Experience with scripting code (PowerShell and VB)
• Strong understanding of network services (DNS, HTTP, SNMP) and familiarity with TCP/IP and VLAN functionality
• Integration of Windows Service in larger enterprise environment (AD, LDAP, Network, etc.)
• Debugging traffic flows from Windows and VMware Based systems
• Proficient in orchestration on workflow automation and development.
• Ability to analyse problems and determine root cause, evaluating and selecting alternatives
• Security hardening and patching. Experience of management with WSUS and VMware VUM.
• Ability to automate solutions to repetitive problems/tasks
• Perform system back-ups and restore (Veeam preferred)
• Certifications: Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or Microsoft Certified System Administrator(MCSA) or Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE), Server+, Network+, VMware VCP
• Extensive experience working with monitoring tools
• Extensive experience working with VMware virtualization infrastructure
• Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, GPO, Print Servers, File Servers• SCCM 2012 proficiency
• Experience with PXE booting Windows OS installs
• Experience working with agile development teams and DevOps
• Good knowledge of HP SAN
• Previous experience deploying updates/upgrades in SCCM environment
• Knowledge of ITIL change managements and problem management best practices.
• Maintain daily operation and problem resolution of Windows and VMware systems on the networks performing system administration duties and responsibilities, including account monitoring, security, Operating System (OS) installation, and other local area network system administration related functions.
• Maintain and monitor the availability and performance of Windows and VMware systems
• Support on development and implementation plans as a continuous process for the integration of new server, client software and providing technical advice on new requirements.
• Implementation for deployment of baseline configurations
• Capture user requirements and translate them into a technical requirement.
• Implementation of approved configuration changes
• Ensure the compliance of Software Updates for all Windows and VMware servers and report the status of compliancy of Windows clients. Implement in a timely fashion all security Bulletins specifically for Windows and VMware vulnerabilities
• Identify single point of failure or other concerns to prevent host or terminal isolations.
•Provide Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) updates
Shipley,West Yorkshire,United Kingdom
01 Mar 2021
Registered General Nurse | RGN
Salary: £17.00 per hour + Paid Breaks
Contracted Hours: Nights | Part time
Our consultant Dan is currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join a reputable service in Shipley. This service provides a high standard of nursing
23 Feb 2021
Registered Nurse | RGN
Salary: £17.00 per hour
Contracted Hours: Part Time | 22 hours per week | Nights
Medicall Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse to join a compliant service in York. This service offers nursing care
Redditch,Hereford and Worcester,United Kingdom
08 Feb 2021
As a result of internal promotion and positive succession planning, I'm looking to speak to finance managers / financial controllers about a very interesting manufacturing based role in Redditch.
The business have an impressive track record, both in terms of their growth
15 Jan 2021
ACCOUNT MANAGER / BDM - GRADUATE OPPORTUNITY
If you are a recent graduate and with a passion for sales and uncapped income this is one to consider.
Our client is looking for graduates with an appetite to work in their fast paced and
17 Nov 2020
Registered General Nurse | RGN
Salary: £17.00 Per Hour
Hours: Full time, Days
Dan is currently recruiting for a fully compliant nursing home in close to Croydon, Surrey. This service provides a high standard of nursing care for elderly residents and supports those