Tiger Resourcing Solutions Ltd
CAF Tech Analyst
Key Job Responsibilities:
Working with new systems, making enhancements and dealing with issues to existing systems:
• To understand the technical environment in order to provide practical and efficient solutions consistent with the technical architecture
• To create and maintain detailed technical analysis documentation, outlining functional and non-functional requirements, mapping to business requirements
• To gather, elicit and communicate functional, non functional, technical and general requirements to software delivery teams and technical specialists to ensure quality and efficiency throughout the Software Delivery Lifecycle
• To work with all areas of the Organisation to implement changes to core technology and business procedures
• To understand and communicate the requirements and needs of different business areas when developing solutions
• To create and maintain the knowledge repository of the ‘As Is’ state and ensure traceability and repeatability of changes
• To build and sustain effective communication with colleagues and third parties to ensure that work is current, on mission and is not duplicated
• Ad-hoc activities as determined by the Organisation
As our Technical Analyst you will be:
• Working with new systems; making enhancements and dealing with issues to existing systems
• Using appropriate techniques to gather, elicit, document and communicate functional, non functional, technical and general requirements to software delivery teams and technical specialists to ensure quality and efficiency throughout the Software Delivery Lifecycle
• Providing practical and efficient solutions consistent with the technical architecture
• Ensuring that documented requirements are kept up to date, building a complete ‘As-is’ knowledge repository that ensures traceability and repeatability of changes
• Building and sustaining effective communication with colleagues and third parties to ensure that work is current, on mission and is not duplicated
Skills required of our Technical Analyst:
• Proven ability to manage yourself effectively, to complete tasks to a given timeline, and to be adaptable to a fast-changing environment.
• Proven experience to elicit and document requirements, establish artefacts for the development team and ensure the software build is integrated into the business.
• Proven experience of working in multiple projects across multiple project methodologies and across multiple applications
• Proven in the use of industry standard software and methodologies (UML, BPMN, Flowchart, Agile, Jira, SQL)
• Experience of customer, financial and accounting systems.
• You will have strong verbal, written and visual communication skills.
• You will be a self-starter and delivery focussed.
Hammersmith,G. London,United Kingdom
23 Jan 2023
A private nursery based in Hammersmith are looking for nursery practitioners to work with children aged from 0 to 5. You need to have a minimum level 2 qualification to apply.
Salary depends on your experience and qualification however minimum you will
30 Dec 2022
Sales Operations Administrator
Location: Hybrid working, split between office (Wilmslow) and home working
Hours of Work: 08:30 – 17:00
St Austell,Cornwall,United Kingdom
30 Jan 2023
Axcis Education are working with a primary school in St Austell who are seeking a part time teaching assistant to work 5 mornings per week. Working hours will be 8.45am - 1pm, Monday - Friday, term time only.
In this part time
01 Jan 1900
£39K to £39,900 pa
HGV Technician Nuneaton
Salary: £39,000- £39,900 Plus company benefits
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 6am-2.30pm, week 2 - 1:30-10pm, 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
My client is recruiting for an experienced HGV Technician for their award winning Dealership in Nuneaton
This is an excellent
01 Jan 1900
£30K to £32,400 pa
Vehicle Technician - Derby
Salary: £30,000 to £32,400 DOE, plus benefits
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm plus Saturday mornings on rota (overtime rate)
My client is recruiting for an experienced Vehicle Technician for their vehicle hire company in Derby, we