Audio Visual Recruitment
£45,000 to £50,000 pa
Bermondsey (Greater London),G. London,United Kingdom
Salary Commensurate with experience
Are you an experienced event management professional with a proven track record in delivering top class events in the corporate sector using the latest AV technology?
Can you demonstrate project management skills, along with a proactive and confident ability to manage senior clients and large audiences?
If the answer is yes, then you may be interested in applying for our latest vacancy.
The client has a well established reputation of planning and delivering a wide range of events across the globe. Events range in size and scale.
The ideal candidate will be required to take ownership and responsibility for the management and delivery of Events within the UK and internationally. You will be interfacing with various teams to manage events.
You will have full accountability for the planning and budgeting associated with events, as well as the operational management of the events and supporting resource.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Be responsible for managing and coordination of a small team of Event Technicians
• Prepare, rig and de-rig equipment prior to events within the venue and be available on-site for ad hoc technical issues
• Be a “jack of all trades” with underlying experience to step in when needed ?
• Manage and co-ordinate any specialist external suppliers and oversee their performance, ensuring they focus on accountability and customer service
• Implement and maintain responsibility for all Health & Safety and Risk management
• Ability to work under pressure with calm demeanour to ensure large meetings run smoothly in the event of any technical issues
• Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety legislation
• Create, track and manage all event project plans
• Deliver on track and manage event production budgets
• Have a strong technical background to enable understanding and resolution route should technical issues be experienced
• Ability to take on ownership of any problems that may arise
• Should be well organised and flexible and able to approach different types of tasks during the working day.
• Attend client briefing meetings to establish their requirements, provide costs for additional services and recommend design solutions that add value to the event where required.
• A proven ability to project manage a number of live events concurrently.
• Exceptional customer service skills with an understanding of the client’s goals and objectives.
• Prompt and concise communications
• Relevant manufacturer training courses
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role
• Proven experience and expert knowledge of:
Video – Edit/Shoot
• CAD floor plan experience
• Hands on management experience
• Budgeting experience
• Complex scheduling experience
• Ability to multi-task
• Experience of production / post production techniques
• A strong technical background with events experience
• Be competent to a high level of computer literacy.
• BTEC, City & Guild, NVQ, or degree in relevant field
Salary Commensurate with experience
Liverpool Street,G. London,United Kingdom
06 Nov 2018
£27K to £33K pa
One of London's most prestigious Commercial design agencies is looking for an experienced Project manager to work on its ground breaking projects. Working across Window display, VM, POS and Concessions, this amazing studio is world famous for its innovative and exciting
29 Oct 2018
We are looking for a Passionate Sales Executive to sell our brand of Motorbike, this is a brand that has been established since 1926, and has gone from strength to strength. Based in the beauty of Cambridge, in state of the
26 Oct 2018
You’ll know your cam belt from crankshaft and be a comfortable working as part of a team trying to fathom the unfathomable as you will be on your own unsupervised. With at least a years’ experience of working within a main
Castleford,West Yorkshire,United Kingdom
22 Oct 2018
£23K to £29K pa
The team needs an experienced MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician to join their busy service centre in Castleford
> Basic salary £23,500 to £25,000
> Great bonus making a potential OTE of over £29,000
> Fantastic benefits package
> Discounted tools, pension, health insurance, childcare
11 Oct 2018
£30K to £37,500 pa
Workshop Controller - (Motor Trade)
Salary: £30,000 basic OTE £37,500+
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Workshop Controller for our clients main dealer service department based in the Slough area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for