Audio Visual Recruitment
£30,000 to £50,000 pa
Phone, Pension, Laptop, Company bonus
The company is a leading dynamic audio-visual integrators with an innovative portfolio of bespoke AV solutions selling into different vertical markets such as education, corporate and the retail sector.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, multi skilled, talented person to join the team. The successful applicant should have previous experience in the Audio Visual Industry.
Skill Set Requirements
• Extron/Crestron Programming
• CAD drawing/design
• Project Management
• Full driving licence
Reports to: the System Integration Manager
Your main role will be to support HE/FE with secondary support to the sales team In Run rate and Corporate
• Programming of system on site and office based including config of AV over IP switches
• Develop all programming platforms to a high standard
• Write technical manuals for programme standards
• Bench mark controls available to client
• Develop valued added programme solutions
• Creating centralised log for programming issues
• Bench testing as required
• Direct support to on-site manager and project team members, managing on-site and off-site project deliverables at peak periods of business
• On site Project Management as Required which includes co-ordination with the office to book in labour and deliveries plus any end training sessions
• Liaise with on-site contact during project period producing daily update reports
• Completion of end of project paper work to include client requirements
• Deliver projects within time and within budget
• Production of a project plan showing key activities, milestones, checkpoints and resource needs as needed
• Attend site meetings with Clients as required.
• Timely review of incoming tender and quotation opportunities and analysis of the technical requirements
• Production of written technical equipment specifications and technical responses detailing the reasons behind equipment choices where necessary
• Ensure that the technical responses are fully compliant and produced in a timely fashion
• Design and specify products required, obtain pricing for projects as needed
• Produce design schematics drawings
• Carry Out Site Surveys
• Support to sales staff where required on technical design.
• Compile equipment lists
Phone, Pension, Laptop, Company bonus
03 Jan 2020
Bar Staff – Looking For A Career Change
£18,200 Per Year + Monthly Bonus!
I am looking for multiple experienced Salford based, Bar Staff who are looking for a career change to join an impressive outsourcing company. Due to company expansion
05 Oct 2017
£40K to £45K pa
A leading high-end residential interior design studio, are looking for an exceptionally strong Senior FF&E Designer to join their beautiful studio, based in Somerset.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a minimum of 6 years’ experience within the high-end residential sector,
08 Jan 2020
£22K to £25K pa
Our client, a well known retailer is seeking a Buyer's Administration Assistant to join its existing head office Buying Team.
The role will be supporting the category's buyer and duties will include:
- Completion of product introduction detail relating to new
07 Jan 2020
£30K to £45K pa
We are building a team of collaborative software engineers to transform drug discovery and improve human health. We value well-crafted software and clean architecture, developed through a steady process of incremental change. Our software developers continually strive to master new technologies
05 Nov 2019
£50K to £80K pa
Applicants are sought from experienced private client solicitors who want the opportunity to take the next step up in their career. As the Associate (or Partner depending on experience) the successful applicant will play a lead role in one of the