Sharpe Recruitment Ltd
Newcastle,Tyne & Wear,United Kingdom
37.5 per week.
About the role
Due to the continued growth of the company, our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced
UX Designer to join our team of around 30 people. The role will be based at their newly refurbished
offices in the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, with flexibility to work remotely up to 2 days per
• Work closely with Developers and Senior Client Partners to help implement UX strategy.
• Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis.
• Create user stories, personas and storyboards.
• Create prototypes and wireframes.
• Determine information architecture and create sitemaps.
• Conduct usability testing.
• Motion graphics, for example videos/animation/transitions.
• Print (proposals/presentations)
• 3D modelling
• Work with the Creative Director to incorporate a visual or brand identity into the
• 2 years’ experience in software products UX design.
• Innovative, with an artistic eye for design.
• Ability to think creatively.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Collaborative, with excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Strong visual design skills.
• An understanding of the latest trends in the software industry.
Our client is an award-winning software and technology consultancy based in Newcastle upon Tyne
that provides services to SME and large organisations.
Their mission is to help organisations successfully improve their
businesses and operations through the design and build of innovative and bespoke software
They have over ten years’ experience in the industry, and our passionate and dedicated team all
work to the aim of ensuring that they are at the cutting edge of design.
In addition to a competitive salary, they offer the following benefits:
• Flexible working hours.
• Pension scheme.
• Employee rewards app.
• Corporate travel scheme.
• Opportunities for career progression.
• Training and development programme.
• Loyalty treat after five years’ service.
• A lively social schedule.
• Free breakfasts and fruit.
• Free eye tests.
• Cycle 2 Work scheme.
Birmingham,West Midlands,United Kingdom
11 Oct 2021
Axcis Education are urgently seeking a teaching assistant for a Dyslexia unit in Solihull.
Our client is an independent provision who cater for a wide range of needs including ADHD, Aspergers, behavioral difficulties and Dyslexia.
We are seeking a SEND specialist who can
07 Sep 2021
A construction business is looking to appoint a Talent Specialist to proactively manage all recruitment needs across the business at their Wolverhampton office.
Reporting to the HR Manager and working as part of an established HR team, you will be responsible for
29 Sep 2016
Regional HR Consultant
Salary: up to £45,000 per annum + mileage
Locations: Field based role – the ideal candidate will live within a commutable distance of London
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
19 Jul 2021
Our client is an investment management company seeking to recruit a Compliance Manager, Guernsey.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Taking responsibility for all compliance and reporting activities for the company and its clients.
Maximising the effectiveness of the Compliance team operations.
Ensuring the effective implementation of
06 Feb 2020
Based in Cambridge the Software Developer will be joining an exciting successful wireless company to be involved in developing applications in C# using .NET Framework.
The Software Developer will have the opportunity to work on a variety of interesting technologies, including