Barnsley,South Yorkshire,United Kingdom
Vehicle Technician - Perrys Citreon Barnsley
Hours: Monday to Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm , Saturday mornings on a rota
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience + bonus
Perrys are one of the UK’s largest Car Dealership Groups having served customers since 1908 with over 50 branches across the country. Official franchised dealer for many of the UK’s most popular car and commercial vehicle brands, including Ford, Kia, Mazda, and Vauxhall.
Vehicle Technician duties:
• This role will include all levels of technical works, ranging from general servicing, repairs, diagnostic work, and bigger repairs. Looking for someone with an eye for details, someone to work on a variety of jobs.
• You must be confident in your ability to adapt into the fast-paced environment and high standards of this main dealership.
• The right individual must be a strong team player, open-minded and a friendly character who has long-term ambitions of progressing within the company.
• Minimum NVQ Level 2 in Vehicle maintenance & repair though ideally NVQ level 3 in Vehicle maintenance & repair
• Dealership experience would be ideal though we will consider someone from an independent background.
• MOT Licence preferred but not essential.
• Must be able to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge and bring a strong work ethic.
• Full UK driving licence.
Perrys Motor Sales are working with Octane Recruitment to cover all their recruitment needs. Should your CV match the requirements then Octane Recruitment will be in touch to discuss your CV before forwarding to the site.
01 Jan 1900
£28K to £34K pa
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience & brand expertise - looking £14-15 ph (negotiable)
Working hours: Mon to Fri 7-4, no weekends!
We are recruiting for qualified Vehicle Technicians for our clients workshops in the Chesterfieldarea.
Vehicle Technician role:
All levels of technical
25 Nov 2022
Senior Java Software Engineer
Conceptualises, designs, codes, debugs and performs development activities in accordance with designated standards and procedures to meet specific project requirements. Shares technical expertise and provides training and guidance to other team members.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
01 Dec 2022
One of our primary schools in Taunton is seeking four SEND Teaching assistants to start immediately on a full-time basis.
Trials/interviews are taking place immediately.
You will be required to support students in EYFS - KS2 with autism and challenging behaviour.
A high number
01 Jan 1900
£55K to £60K pa
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Civils & Infrastructure
£55k - £60k + Vehicle/Allowance + Package
My Client are a well established North West based Civils and Infrastructure Contractor that were are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor for schemes in the North West
Brighton,East Sussex,United Kingdom
02 Dec 2021
We are seeking a Principal Electronics Engineers to join an R&D team within a growing company on the South Coast.
Principal Electronics Engieer needed to join a stable and innovative team. They are working on the introduction of a new processor