Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays not essential but are paid at 1.5
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Vehicle Technician to join our client’s main dealership in Crawley. The successful Vehicle Technician will be responsible for diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining a variety of vehicle makes and models. This position requires a strong understanding of automotive systems and the ability to use diagnostic tools and software to identify and resolve complex problems. The ideal candidate will have a passion for cars and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
Vehicle Technician Responsibilities:
• Diagnose and repair vehicle problems, including engine, transmission, brake, suspension, and electrical issues
• Perform routine maintenance tasks, such as oil changes, tire rotations, and brake inspections
• Use diagnostic tools and software to identify and resolve complex issues
• Keep accurate records of all work performed and parts used
• Communicate with customers about vehicle issues and repair recommendations
• Maintain a clean and organized work area
• Keep up-to-date with the latest automotive technology and repair techniques
Vehicle Technician Requirements:
• NVQ Level 3 equivalent or higher
• At least 1 year of experience as a vehicle technician
• Ability to use diagnostic tools and software
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Valid driver's license
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for growth and advancement. If you are a skilled and dedicated vehicle technician who is passionate about cars and committed to delivering high-quality work, please submit your resume for consideration.
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Consultant: Yvonne Martin
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.