2M Employment Solutions Limited
Department / Function: Operations ~ Warehouse
Location: Chadderton, UK
Salary: £17,000 plus bonus and benefits
SG Gaming delivers market leading betting terminals to the retail gaming sector. We are now seeking a Warehouse Technician to join the Chadderton based team.
The workshop’s core responsibility is to repair and refurbish faulty returned terminals from the field, as well as to prepare new equipment ready for installs and various rollout programs. In this role, you will need to ensure all terminals are tested and repaired to the highest standard ensuring optimum reliability once installed into customer venues.
This role would suit an enthusiastic and reliable individual with excellent multi-tasking skills, flexible, highly organised with an electrical/pc background that also has good mechanical skills. We are looking for a team player who is helpful and full of initiative and willing to learn and develop their own skills.
• Test and repair all products relating to company business.
• Ensure correct software and/or firmware is used on all repaired equipment.
• Follow test and repair procedures as instructed.
• Document all repair work as required and ensure the stock inventory system is kept up to date for parts used.
• Report any unusual faults that may need further investigation.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Proven proactive approach diagnosing faults with the ability to use initiative towards problem solving and trouble shooting.
• Experience in a computer/software service or manufacturing environment would be ideal but not essential.
• The ability to prioritise work load as well as having the right attitude to react positively when working under pressure.
• Analytical approach with the ability to consistently adhere to company procedures and practices through to ensuring all relevant paperwork is maintained and completed in a timely manner.
• Computer literacy ideally proficient using Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
SG Gaming employs more than 550 people across three offices in the UK and is supported by its global gaming parent company, Nasdaq-listed Scientific Games, which employs 10,000 people in more than 50 countries on six continents.
You will receive first class training, support and career development opportunities along with a very competitive salary and additional benefits including:
• Company bonus
• 25 days holiday
• Life assurance
• Contribution based pension scheme
Please send us your details via 'Apply'.
02 Oct 2018
£40K to £45K pa
Alexander James Recruiting is currently working with a leading manufacturer of material handling equipment looking to recruit a new tender and bid manager to work from their head office in Hampshire but work nationally in assisting their sales team to assist
West End,G. London,United Kingdom
10 Aug 2017
Our central London based media client is recruiting a Planner to fullfill a 6 month contract.
An opportunity has arisen for a well organised individual to become part of a dedicated team, reporting to the Planning Manager.
Guernsey,Channel Islands,United Kingdom
08 Jan 2018
Our client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Manager, Financial Risk - within their Risk Management team.
To assist the Chief Risk Officer PB and the Country Risk Officer (CRO) with the reporting and monitoring
Chelsea,G. London,United Kingdom
15 Aug 2018
£65K to £70K pa
An expanding contemporary high-end residential studio are looking to take on a Design Associate, to join their close-knit team of 20, based in Chelsea. This is an incredibly pivotal role for the company, as this person will be assisting Directors in
16 Oct 2018
£35K to £40K pa
A high-end residential interior design studio are looking to take on a Senior Project Manager to join their team, based in the South West. The salary on offer is circa £40,000, and requires someone who has previously run a team and