Hours: 39.5hr Week, Shifts will be 6 am - 2 pm and 10.30 am - 7 pm, Saturdays 1 in 3 on a rota
Salary: Up to £35,364 basic + Overtime
We have a new vacancy for a Vehicle Technician to join my client's workshop in Gatwick. My client is one of the oldest and most established companies in the world and has sites across the UK. Due to a large increase in work, they require a new Vehicle Technician to join the workshop.
- 22.5 days annual holiday (plus bank holidays) on entry, with the option to purchase more, rising with service.
- A 39.5-hour working week (excluding meal breaks).
- A competitive company pension scheme.
- A great opportunity to develop your career working for the largest fleet operator in the UK.
- Modern workshop facilities and equipment.
- PPE and image clothing (including overalls and steel toe-capped boots) supplied.
- Annual training and development plan provided.
- Development and progression opportunities into management structure.
- Vehicle servicing & general maintenance.
- Vehicle Diagnostics.
- Brakes, suspension, clutches.
- You must be a level 3 Vehicle Technician or equivalent to (City and Guilds).
- Full UK Driving License
Consultant – Yvonne Martin
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.